general studies model papers
01.Agricultural income tax is assigned to the State Government by
- 1 general studies model papers
- 22.214.171.124 01.Agricultural income tax is assigned to the State Government by
- 126.96.36.199 02.Cultural and Educational rights include.
- 188.8.131.52 03.How can the Fundamental Rights be protected by a citizen?
- 184.108.40.206 04.Who among the following was the Constitutional adviser to the Constituent Assembly of India?
- 220.127.116.11 05.Which one of the following statements is correct?
- 18.104.22.168 06.Which of the following is/are not correctly matched?
- 22.214.171.124 07.Indian Constitution recognises minorities on the basis of ?
- 126.96.36.199 08.Which of the following statements regarding the acquisition of Indian citizenship is correct ?
- 188.8.131.52 09.Under Article 368, Parliament has no power to repeal Fundamental Rights because they are ?
- 184.108.40.206 10. The Constitution describes India as a ?
- 220.127.116.11 11.The decentralisation system was recommended by ?
- 18.104.22.168 12. The growth rate of agricultural production was negative in the ?
- 22.214.171.124 13. Which of the following statements about the Indian Economy is correct?
- 126.96.36.199 14.Which of the following groups of states has the largest concentration of rural poor and people living below the poverty line?
- 188.8.131.52 15.The Food For Work programme was renamed as ?
- 184.108.40.206 16.For which one of the following purposes, the Government has launched the Rajiv Awas Yojana?
- 220.127.116.11 17.Under Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (lGNOAPS), the benefits are available to the people having minimum age of ?
- 18.104.22.168 18.Which of the following mints undertakes refining of gold for licensed gold dealers and production of medals for defence services?
- 22.214.171.124 19. Broad money in India is ?
- 126.96.36.199 20.The period of high inflation and low economic growth is termed as ?