General Studies Model Papers 07
General Studies Model Papers 07 includes Indian History ,India Polity ,Indian Economy ,World Geography ,Indian Geography Questions
01.The metal that is present in photo films is?
- 1 01.The metal that is present in photo films is?
- 2 02.Titanium is purified by?
- 3 03.The wavelength of X-rays is of the order of?
- 4 04.Isotopes are separated by?
- 5 05.What is the subject matter of the Upanishads?
- 6 06.Which of the following ideals is not contained in the Atharva veda?
- 7 07.Who wrote the book 'Planned Economy for India'?
- 8 08.India has?
- 9 09.When was the Madras state renamed Tamil Nadu?
- 10 10.The first state to become bifurcated after independence was?
- 11 11.Which one of the following sculptures invariably used green schist as the medium?
- 12 12.To prevent recurrence of scams in Indian capital Market the Government of India has assigned regulatory powers to?
- 13 13.The chemical used as a ‘fixer’ in photography is?
- 14 14.In 1930, Mahatma Gandhi started civil Disobedience Movement from?
- 15 15.Prem vatika, poems on the life of Krishna, was composed by?
- 16 16.The Stone Age People had the first domestic?
- 17 17.The first Buddhist Council was held in the reign of?
- 18 18.'Food for work programme' was linked to NREP under which Five year plan ?
- 19 19.The Seventh Five-Year plan of India commenced in ?
- 20 20.The concept of mixed economy in planning was introduced in ?
- 21 21.Prime Ministers Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) was launched in 1993 on ?
- 22 22.The Employment Guarantee Scheme ,a rural work programme ,was first started in ?
- 23 23. Narasimhan report relates to the restructuring of ?
- 24 24.When was the cooperative Societies Act first passed in India ?
- 25 25.The Family Planning Programme was adopted by the Government of India
- 26 26.The Asian Development Bank has its headwaters in ?
- 27 27.The headquarters of World Bank is ?
- 28 28.Which planet is known as the 'Watery Planet' ?
- 29 29.Super Nova is ?
- 30 30.The study of heavenly bodies is known as ?
- 31 31.The fastest planet is ?
- 32 32.The "Sea of Tranquility" is on ?
- 33 33.Days and nights are equal throughout the globe when Sun is above ?
- 34 34.The size of the Earth was first measured by ?
- 35 35.When a Ship crosses Date Line from West to East ?