- 1 Quiz Questions
- 1.0.1 Question #1: Silvassa is the capital of ?
- 1.0.2 Question #2: Which of the following vitamins is used like a hormone ?
- 1.0.3 Question #3: Who coined the term ‘Hindu rate of growth’?
- 1.0.4 Question #4: The Battle of Ten Kings was fought on the bank of which one of the following rivers ?
- 1.0.5 Question #5: The President can be impeached for ?
- 1.0.6 Question #6: Patratu Thermal Power Plant is in ?
- 1.0.7 Question #7: The Uttaramerur inscription belongs to the period of ?
- 1.0.8 Question #8: Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease caused by ?
- 1.0.9 Question #9: Dolomite is an ore of ?
- 1.0.10 Question #10: Which amendment seeks to extend reservation for the Scheduled Caste ,Tribes and Anglo-Indian upto January 2020?
- 1.0.11 Question #11: The power of judicial review in India is ?
- 1.1 Useful Links: