Quiz On General Knowledge
- 1 Quiz On General Knowledge
- 1.0.1 Question #1: Which unit of valuation is known as ‘Paper Gold’?
- 1.0.2 Question #2: Who will constitute the local fund audit authority on the lines of CAG to audit the accounts of the Local Government ?
- 1.0.3 Question #3: The Element common to all acids is ?
- 1.0.4 Question #4: Titanium is purified by ?
- 1.0.5 Question #5: Which of the following was a republic in sixth century B C ?
- 1.0.6 Question #6: Which of the following rulers belonged to Slave Dynasty
- 1.0.7 Question #7: Which of the following soils is very hard to cultivate ?
- 1.0.8 Question #8: Which crop is generally sown to restore and maintain soil fertility ?
- 1.0.9 Question #9: ‘Dear Money’ means ?
- 1.0.10 Question #10: Gresham’s law in economic relates to ?
- 1.1 Useful Links: