Quiz On General Studies
- 1 Quiz On General Studies
- 1.0.1 Question #1: Raja Rammohan Roy was not connected with ?
- 1.0.2 Question #2: Who was ruler from the Kushan dynasty ?
- 1.0.3 Question #3: When did Gandhiji first coin the term ‘Harijan’ for the so-called “untouchables” in India ?
- 1.0.4 Question #4: What is the other name of the Cardamom Hills ?
- 1.0.5 Question #5: In which state the difference between male and female literacy is the least ?
- 1.0.6 Question #6: How any months can Rajya Sabha hold on to a bill before going back to the Lok Sabha ?
- 1.0.7 Question #7: In India ,Money bill is Certified by ?
- 1.0.8 Question #8: Too much consumption of tea or coffee can result in deficiency of ?
- 1.0.9 Question #9: Which Enzyme converts milk into casein ?
- 1.0.10 Question #10: From Which part of the plant is turmeric obtained ?
- 1.1 Useful Links