General Studies Daily Quiz No 83
Previews Quiz List
Quiz no 83 questions
- 0.1 Question #1: Nitrogen is utilized by the plant in the form of ?
- 0.2 Question #2: The diseases caused by protozoans are ?
- 0.3 Question #3: Meningitis is a disease which affects the ?
- 0.4 Question #4: Which of the following features of the constitution of India does not resemble the American Constitution ?
- 0.5 Question #5: The theory of Fundamental Rights implies ?
- 0.6 Question #6: How many times can the president of India return a non-money Bill ,passed by Parliament ?
- 0.7 Question #7: The ‘Slack Season’ in the Indian Economy is ?
- 0.8 Question #8: Which of the following is not Shared by the Center and the States ?
- 0.9 Question #9: In December 1885, when the Indian National Congress was founded, AO Hume acted as its ?
- 0.10 Question #10: In 1908, Bal Gangadhar Tilak was imprisoned for six years and sent to ?
- 1 Previews Quiz List