General Studies Daily Quiz No 84
Previews Quiz List
- 0.1 Question #1: The majority of lower paleolithic artifacts recorded or collected in the subcontinent are made of ?
- 0.2 Question #2: The last three digits of a PIN code represent ?
- 0.3 Question #3: Suez Canal joins ?
- 0.4 Question #4: For the enforcement of Fundamental Rights, the Supreme Court may issue a/an ?
- 0.5 Question #5: The first Governor ever to be dismissed by the President was ?
- 0.6 Question #6: The right to vote in an election in India is ?
- 0.7 Question #7: In 1930, Mahatma Gandhi started the Civil Disobedience Movement from
- 0.8 Question #8: “India for the Indiana” was the political message of ?
- 0.9 Question #9: Who among the following give first the experiment value of G?
- 0.10 Question #10: A wave moving in a gas ?
- 1 Previews Quiz List