General Studies Daily Quiz No 87
Previews Quiz List
- 0.1 Question #1: The latitudes that pass through sikkim also pass through ?
- 0.2 Question #2: What causes wind to deflect toward left in the Southern Hemisphere ?
- 0.3 Question #3: In which state is the Buddhist site Tabo monastery located ?
- 0.4 Question #4: Which enzyme converts milk into casein ?
- 0.5 Question #5: The population of which of the following is maximum on the earth ?
- 0.6 Question #6: The Sultan of Delhi who transferred two monolithic Mauryan pillars to Delhi to beautify his capital, was ?
- 0.7 Question #7: The independent kingdom of Awadh ‘was founded by ?
- 0.8 Question #8: Indian Constitution recognises minorities on the basis of ?
- 0.9 Question #9: Which of the following Articles describes about the person voluntarily acquiring citizenship of a foreign state not to be citizens?
- 0.10 Question #10: Which one of the following subjects is under the Union List in the Seventh Schedule of the Constitution of India ?
- 1 Previews Quiz List