General Studies Daily Quiz No 88
Previews Quiz List
- 0.1 Question #1: The Revolt of 1857 in Awadh and Lucknow was led by ?
- 0.2 Question #2: The first weekly paper published by the INC (in 1889) was ?
- 0.3 Question #3: Which one of the following is the cloud that is dark-grey or black, found at very low height and brings the real rain?
- 0.4 Question #4: Mist is a result of which one of the following?
- 0.5 Question #5: Panchayati Raj was started in the country in ?
- 0.6 Question #6: The first country to include a set of Directive Principles in its Constitution was ?
- 0.7 Question #7: The first Bank established in India was ?
- 0.8 Question #8: The banks are required to maintain a certain ratio between their cash in hand and total assets. This is called ?
- 0.9 Question #9: Which of the following has the Smallest egg ?
- 0.10 Question #10: The stable plant dye is ?
- 1 Previews Quiz List