Quiz No 91 includes Indian history,Indian Economy,Indian Polity,World Geography,Indian Geography,General Science Questions
General Studies Daily Quiz No 91
Previews Quiz List
Quiz No 90
- 0.1 Question #1: Which of the following is a chemical weathering process ?
- 0.2 Question #2: Residual hill in the desert region is known as ?
- 0.3 Question #3: The ideal average NPK ratio aggregated for the country as a whole is ?
- 0.4 Question #4: In which one of the following countries, the rate of Income Tax is highest?
- 0.5 Question #5: Which’ day is celebrated as ‘National Consumer Right Day?
- 0.6 Question #6: The Rajya Sabha can have a maximum strength of ?
- 0.7 Question #7: According to the Constitution of India the maximum number of members representing the Union Territories in the Lok Sabha cannot exceed ?
- 0.8 Question #8: When was the First Round Table Conference held?
- 0.9 Question #9: As per the Act of 1919 which of the following was not a Transferred subject?
- 0.10 Question #10: Who had scrapped the partition of Bengal?
- 1 Previews Quiz List
- 2 Quiz No 90