Quiz No 93 includes Indian history,Indian Economy,Indian Polity,World Geography,Indian Geography,General Science
General Studies Daily Quiz No 93
Previews Quiz List
Quiz No 93
- 0.1 Question #1: The neutral atom’s two isotopes differ in the number of ?
- 0.2 Question #2: What is Condensation?
- 0.3 Question #3: The rate of chemical reaction does not depend ?
- 0.4 Question #4: When the Constitution Assembly for the Dominion of India reassembled on 31st October 1947,its reduced membership was ?
- 0.5 Question #5: The demand for the constitution Assembly was put forward by the Indian National Congress in 1936 at its session held at ?
- 0.6 Question #6: Under which climatic conditions do the laterite soils develop ?
- 0.7 Question #7: Which of the following types of rainfall occurs at places having continental type of climate?
- 0.8 Question #8: Khilafat Movement was organised by ?
- 0.9 Question #9: The first Swarajist Conference was held at ?
- 0.10 Question #10: The headquarters of World Trade Organisation is in ?
- 1 Previews Quiz List
- 2 Quiz No 93