Quiz No 94 includes Indian history,Indian Economy,Indian Polity,World Geography,Indian Geography,General Science
Quiz no 94
Previews Quiz List
Quiz No 94
- 1 Quiz no 94
- 1.1 Question #1: Actinides are the elements with atomic numbers from ?
- 1.2 Question #2: Detergents used for cleaning clothes and utensils contain ?
- 1.3 Question #3: Which of the following is used to Coagulate Synthetic fibres from solution ?
- 1.4 Question #4: Which of the following is commonly called a ‘polyamide’?
- 1.5 Question #5: Which one of the following cities is not located on the bank of river Ganga?
- 1.6 Question #6: Molten rock below the surface of the earth is called ?
- 1.7 Question #7: The first Sultan of Delhi to cross the Narmada and move to the south was ?
- 1.8 Question #8: The INC for the first time passed the resolutions on Swaraj, Boycott and National Education at its annual session held at ?
- 1.9 Question #9: Lotteries organised by the government of a State come under ?
- 1.10 Question #10: The Central Government’s exclusive powers are enumerated in the ?
- 2 Previews Quiz List
- 3 Quiz No 94