Quiz No 95 includes Indian history,Indian Economy,Indian Polity,World Geography,Indian Geography,General Science
Quiz no 95
Previews Quiz List
Quiz No 95
More questions click gk questions
- 1 Quiz no 95
- 1.1 Question #1: Which of the following has no blood ,but respires ?
- 1.2 Question #2: The insect not useful to man is ?
- 1.3 Question #3: Plant which yields fibre as well as edible fruits is ?
- 1.4 Question #4: The spread of Jainism in Karnataka is attributed to ?
- 1.5 Question #5: Idol worship in India can be traced to the period of ?
- 1.6 Question #6: The literature of the Sangam Age was written mostly in the form of ?
- 1.7 Question #7: The famous poet in the court of Alauddin Khilji was ?
- 1.8 Question #8: When Budget has been passed by Lok Sabha,the Rajya Sabha can ?
- 1.9 Question #9: The legislative powers are vested in the ?
- 1.10 Question #10: Anthodaya Programme was chiefly aimed at the upliftment ?
- 1.11 Question #11: When was the Integrated Rural Development Programme introduced in rural areas in India ?
- 2 Previews Quiz List
- 3 Quiz No 95