General Studies Sample Questions for UPSC,RRB,SSC Exams
- 0.1 Question #1: The Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met on ?
- 0.2 Question #2: Who among the following was not a member of the Constituent Assembly?
- 0.3 Question #3: India opted for a federal form of government because of ?
- 0.4 Question #4: The main reason for low growth rate in India, inspite of high rate of savings and capital formation is
- 0.5 Question #5: “Philosophia Botanica ” written by ?
- 0.6 Question #6: Harmones are normally absent in ?
- 0.7 Question #7: Organic food includes ?
- 0.8 Question #8: ‘Take off stage’ in an economy means ?
- 0.9 Question #9: The growth rate of agricultural production was negative in the ?
- 0.10 Question #10: The objective of self-reliance and zero net foreign aid was declared in ?
- 1 Useful Links: